What Form Is Needed For Non-Owner To Take My Motorcycle Out Of Thailand?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by TonyBKK, Mar 2, 2012.

  1. Planning a ride to Malaysia at the end of the month and will lend a bike to a friend because his finance company refuses to allow his bike out of Thailand.

    Green books have already been translated.

    I understand that since my friend doesn't own the bike he needs a letter from the owner (me) giving him permission to take it out of the country.

    When I inquired at the DLT they didn't seem to understand what I was talking about. I assume there is a letter from the DLT that I have to fill out?

    Does anyone know what is the name of this letter?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Many thanks to Auke who just emailed me a link to the form:


Share This Page