Who was it who was looking for a travel companion?

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
Can't find the post but one of you was looking for a travel companion. A Paul Racine, i think. I posted it on the back packers website. laugh. You may get a bite. laugh.[:D]

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
The Backpackers Joint Bar, Bangkok

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY TO BEAT ALL PARTYS!!!!!!!

Come and join us at the backpackers joint bar for a drinks to welcome in the New Year

The best buckets of cocktails in town – a night out you won’t remember!

Soi Rambuttri - that's the temple end of Koa Sarn Road, turn right and first left by the bank on the corner
Our's is the first VW camper van bar on the right

Starts Eight Until Late

See you there if you dare!

thebackpackersjoint - the website with the best NEW YEAR PARTY in town!

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
for the new year party announcement, the blog or the backpackers joint?
Can I take a rain check on how you may thank me? I still don't know how to ride a bike...

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
Aaaww, are you turning me down? [:p]
no, seriously. Just once in my life I want to have ridden them dirt bikes. just once...

alric

Dec 12, 2006
here's the link http://jarle.eltelevest.no/Kawasaki/Ima ... 50dt04.jpg
I responded to it, you got the name right
travelling from pnom penh about18january tthrough sen monorem/banlung and on to laos.
I'd like to join him but don't know that I can get all the gear(boots/pads/armour/lid) and bike sorted in time.
Failing that, I'd be into spending 10 days or so from PP up to mondulkiri/ratanakiri back to PP,leaving 26 jan approx, or going to banlung and hiring a bike there.
It would be nice to have some company.

Oct 22, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by SuziQ

Aaaww, are you turning me down? [:p]

Probably, but not quite sure. What was the offer again?

quote:

no, seriously. Just once in my life I want to have ridden them dirt bikes. just once...

Easily done and definitely worth doing. Go for it.

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
Alric,
well, I mentioned it in another place and some of them have been checking this place out. Hope you find the company you're looking for.[:)]

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
rass,
If ever I come that way, will ask for the bike riding lesson,OK? That was the request.[:D]

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
If you ever go kayaking down the Namsom River, I'm certain those 'Jump & Beer Lao' stops along the river banks must host some really wild parties. Backpacker heaven kinda thing... I saw them all ove: drinking, tubing and swinging out then jumping into the river.

Oct 22, 2006
quote:

rass,
If ever I come that way, will ask for the bike riding lesson,OK? That was the request.[:D]

Road, sure. Dirt, no. I need lessons myself.