Wiang Haeng to Pai

canthai

Subscribed
Apr 8, 2015
Just rode this. CRF on 17's
First few KM's uphill, until you come to the Ranger Station (?) at the top of the hill.
Then to Pai almost all downhill
Road dirt / gravel. Rough, dusty. First almost 30 KM there is no signs of life at all.
Once houses appear, the burning starts.
Google says 58 KM from the 1322

Oddvar

Subscribed
Mar 18, 2013
Lots of nice tracks and roads in this area. The "Huey loop" has a lot of huge ruts in the western part, but the locals always make some nice detours.
Screenshot 2021-03-29_10-42-32-624.png

Ughetto

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 29, 2021
DSC_1022.JPG

I was at this way here in this picture Wiang Heng to Pai

Wiang Heng to Pai the street is easy but when you meet the army and you must to go left direction to one friend with car happen start to slide
and what i can think be careful when is raining season

1620575972979.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ughetto

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 29, 2021
To friend with car happen years ago about 1 km after the army ceck point when the street start to do down.
But happen to him also in other place or dirty street and to me with motorbike in other place to arrive in one sharp the street go up not flat and the red street
was strong like a stone humid and slippery like a soap.
In the street off road Mae Hong song to Chiang Mai was also impossible stand up walking for try to make my motorbike stand up again
And about this they help hill tribe people.
For me travel with the passenger and the luggage off road also don t help me I know need moto cross bike for do this
Also the rubber of the weel I use are not appropriate.
But I enjoi and I use what I have.
Wiang heng to pai anyway is an easy off road one my friend do it with my scooter Honda wave 150 cc