Wiang Mok - Chiang Khong - ex KMT Village

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Wiang Mok is 31 south west from Chiang Khong
An "ex" Chinese KMT village, I was expecting something a bit like Doi Mae Salong, or Bang Yang west of Fang.

& what I saw as I rocked up

The road in
IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5940.jpg

Jurgen

Subscribed
Oct 23, 2009
www.chopard.org

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

ianyonok

Subscribed
Dec 9, 2008

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jan 14, 2015

David

Mar 23, 2009
www.GT-Rider.com