Wildlife Photography...

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
Not Wild Life Photography...

The mate I will be riding with in November is a keen nature photographer... he is forsaking his normal annual photography trip to the Australian Desert to come riding around CM with me...

Are there any members with similar interests??? or any CM residents that we could hook up with for some guidance???

There isn't much he doesn't know about Australian Snakes, Reptiles, Amphibians, and Birds, but when it comes to what he can expect to find in Thailand, we don't know where to start...

Don't worry, be knows how to drink beer and act like a fool as well...

Cheers,
Daewoo...

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
He probably shouldn't expect very much. Not much true nature wildlife to be found. Everything has been eaten! In the North there is some interest in bird watching so some must have escaped the boiling pot. At Panthip Plaza in Chiang Mai there is a shop specializing in birdwatching and related treks. Plenty of trails available on Doi Inthanon and the many national parks in the area.

The only non-captive wildlife I have seen in all my riding is the occasional snake slithering across the road and even that is rare.

Finding examples of beer drinking and acting like a fool is much easier....

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
Well then... lets keep all of this very quiet...

All of my applications for a leave pass have been related to Buggsy's photography... asking of 2 weeks to go riding motorbikes, drinking beer, chasing girls and acting like a fool is much harder to business case... especially when it results in The Minister for War being left at home with the 2 kids...

Cheers,
Daewoo