WTB Dirt wheels for XR 650

bard

Oct 2, 2008
I friend of mine needs dirt wheels for his XR 650 as it's in Motard setup now. Anyone can help find a set?

Cheers Bard

bard

Oct 2, 2008
Hi Ian, long time no see.

Brilliant information, I have forwarded to Jimmy so he can get sorted out for our upcoming tour to Cambodia.

Cheers Bard

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
bard wrote: Hi Ian, long time no see.

Brilliant information, I have forwarded to Jimmy so he can get sorted out for our upcoming tour to Cambodia.

Cheers Bard
Bard, when are you going to be in Cambodia? Me & a mate will be visiting Angkor towards the end of this month. Would be cool to meet up for a few beers if the timing & location are right?

Cheers,

Pikey.

bard

Oct 2, 2008
Hi Pikey,

We will go there 23rd of November, I will take your old bike through Cardamom mountain from Pailin to Koh Kong, then Kirirom, Bokor to Kep. After that not figured out where to go but probably swing North through Bokor again and take it from there. I will possibly go up through Laos and out there, come up to Chiang Mai and let Dave download all from my GPS.

Looks like we will miss out by a month, but hey you should join the Cardamom Pikey you'd love that. Just looking at pictures and tales from that trail makes me smile, WOW what a ride :D

Cheers Bard