WTB: Supermoto/ Enduro or Dual Sport

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy & Sell - S.E. Asia' started by dubtruker, Dec 15, 2011.

  1. Want To Buy legal with green book, Supermoto/ Enduro or dual sport. Anything 200cc up will be fine with preferance to KDX or other 2 stroke. Even if there is a great deal on D-Tracker - KLX250 I can stretch my budget a bit. I am in Prachin Buri and plan on visiting Chian Mai soon so I am willing to travel for right bike.

Share This Page