YAMAHA FJR1300A for Sale

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Due to health reasons I have to let go of my beloved Yamaha FJR1300A.
Bought in 2008 at Yamaha Square Chiang Mai, so all legal with Green-book in my name.
Has P.R.B. insurance and additional 3rd class insurance, taxes paid up to 9th of April 2014.
Current mileage: 23,643 miles or equal to 38,050 kms.
All Services done by Yamaha Square Chiang Mai, keep the Service booklet in the bike; next service to be done at 24,000 miles.
Bike was fitted with brand new PIRELLI Diablo Rosso Corsa some 6 months ago and since then not been ridden. Further on do I provide 2 full sets of EBC brakepads I have as spares both for front and rear.
Additional equipment:
2 original sidecases (to be opened with ignition key)
1 topcase GIVI E350RN with GIVI backrest.
A very strong and sufficient bike cover and a repair manual CD, both brought in from overseas.

Asking price: THB 530,000.- (no silly offers please, I won’t even reply to ridiculous messages)

Considering that the new model has just minor additions to my FJR but costs in the same equipment state well over THB 1 Mio, I do not think my asking price is something expensive.

On another note, as everyone is well aware about scams and theft of big-bikes in recent weeks, I will do this sale very careful. There will be no credits, no joyrides and Wheeler dealers will not be welcome, only buyers who want to use the bike themselves, so please “Cheap Charlie’s” stay away.

This offer is a serious one for a bike that has never been dropped or damaged; the bike is in top condition and is the perfect choice for longer tours, it has a very comfortable seating position, handles very easy and has a smooth and powerful engine. Shaft-drive takes away the pain of maintaining a chain every now and then.

Here are some fotos:

FJRleftwithcases_zps07c52bf6.jpg

FJRfront-right_zps057fbb6b.jpg

FJRrightwithcases_zpscd85fb8d.jpg

Sorry I have no foto with the topcase on the bike but potential buyer can send me a message, email or post on this thread and I will provide data as to where the bike can be seen anyway.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Dear Marcel, please call me urgently within today.

Dear Tony, many thanks, yes she's gone within this weekend, buyer is a Thai Gentlemen.
Rgds, FR