Yamaha XJR1300 For Sale

Mar 26, 2012
Yamaha XJR1300 2005
Excellent condition for year,brand new Pirelli tyres and battery plus oil change,
Invoice only have all certified correct paper work with the motorcycle.
Met / grey with 4-1 race pipe,please telephone David for more details Hua Hin 0879096615
Price 200,000 Bht

Jul 28, 2008
Great bike at a good price. I now ride a 2001 XJR1300SP and, after four bikes in 1yr, it is the best yet. A CBR250 was the first followed by a Versys and then a Ninja 650R but, even though it is 10yrs old, the XJR1300 is the nicest and easiest to ride. Despite being heavy it is very easy to ride and sounds awesome! I also only have invoice and excise tax paid but where I am it isn't a problem. Police have seen me riding it quite a few times and haven't stopped me yet and the one time I was asked to show the excise papers (after my coffee stop coincided with some folk from the excise dept) I was told they are all in order. Loads of torque means you can pull away at any rpms and in any gear,an engine that is bulletproof with 200k kms not being unusual and a great naked retro look too. Good luck with the sale.

Mar 26, 2012
skybluestu;277830 wrote: Great bike at a good price. I now ride a 2001 XJR1300SP and, after four bikes in 1yr, it is the best yet. A CBR250 was the first followed by a Versys and then a Ninja 650R but, even though it is 10yrs old, the XJR1300 is the nicest and easiest to ride. Despite being heavy it is very easy to ride and sounds awesome! I also only have invoice and excise tax paid but where I am it isn't a problem. Police have seen me riding it quite a few times and haven't stopped me yet and the one time I was asked to show the excise papers (after my coffee stop coincided with some folk from the excise dept) I was told they are all in order. Loads of torque means you can pull away at any rpms and in any gear,an engine that is bulletproof with 200k kms not being unusual and a great naked retro look too. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks for that,
Yes no problem in Hua Hin,Have red plate so local police never give me any problems!
Great bike, and as you said it very easy to ride,and handles really well.....
The bike is like new with only 35,000 kms on the clock!