You know you love your bike when....

May 30, 2012
= You look through your phone and find 500+ pics of your bike(s), 2 of your wife.

= You spend all day cleaning your (dirt) bike, cutting and banging your knuckles cleaning every last spoke only to take it out 24hrs later to a muddy field and start the process all over again.

Feel free to add your own :)

Jul 25, 2012
You come back from 28 days offshore, say 'ello to the missus but cannot wait to take the baby/beast out again! I felt exactly like that when I picked the Africa Twin up from the fabrication shop this morning, thinking "I've fallen in love all over again!!"

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
You know you love your bike when.....you sleep with it

287005=14452-bike-security.jpg

Oct 17, 2006
My wife and MiaNoi both state that I can ride a woman for 30 minutes and then i fall off and go to sleep ,,,,but i can ride a bike for several hours not fall off and then cuddle it with spanners and polish for another few hours , so they reckon i love bikes more than women !!!!!

both vices are expensive

Oct 16, 2011
when you replace your facebook intro photos of you and your loved one with photos of you and your real loved one ( the bike of course).. Got asked why.. was a touch short of a good answer.. in these cases a typical male shrug seems to suffice

mezcal

Jun 20, 2010
...you and your wife are invited to go to her friend's wedding, but you slip away and go to the Bangkok Bike Festival. :)

...you give your wife a recycled rose for Valentine, while thinking about that new aluminium swingarm.

Oct 16, 2011
Your girlfriend introduces you to her friend who goes by the name of Tiffany
Tiffany is hot
Tiffany has silicon implants
Tiffany is an exotic dancer
Tiffany is without a place to stay at present and so is coming to stay at your house for a short while
Tiffany is very promiscuous and enjoys menage a trois

You decide its good for your girlfriend to have some company and use this situation to jump a flight and get up to Chiang Mai for a few days riding while Tiffany stays at your place.