ReadyLeaf faux foliage – artificial plants, green walls and artificial hedges are made to the standards set by today’s discerning market. The raw material is recycled, low density polyethelene impregnated with Ciba-Geigy HAL UV stabilising agents.
The green wall tiles are made of plastic leaf sprigs attached to a plastic mesh.There are two components: leaf sprigs and mesh tiles. The sprigs push on to nodules at the grid junctions of the plastic mesh.
- The smallest unit is 25cm x 25cm.
- Push on male/female connectors join the tiles to give seamless greenery.
- The tiles come with leaf attached and ship as 50cm x 50cm modules.
- Readyleaf tiles are recycle grade 4
Performance is measured by:
- Realistic form and colour
- Quality and make of UV stabilising agents used
- Accelerated weather test rating
- Robustness of components
- Cleanliness of plastic eg. lead, cadmium.
Premium quality artificial plants and service!
• Instant and hassle free
• Easy to install foliage tiles that clip together for seamless greenery
• Cover almost any surface with plants and green tiles
• Made with recycled low density polyethylene (LDPE)
Readyleaf.co.nz artificial foliage and greenery has been tested for over 4 years in New Zealand’s high UV sun and is more durable than many look alikes!
- Artificial green wall tiles for instant greenery
- Vertical gardens and artificial plants
- Artificial leaf and willow trellis for privacy and shelter
- Custom made box-leaf hedges