2001 Yamaha Fazer (FZ1) For Sale

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy & Sell - S.E. Asia' started by JohhnyE, Jan 10, 2008.

1. New Michelin Pilot Power Tyres
    New Chain and Sprockets
    Carbon Exhaust (Muffler)
    BMC Air Filter Kit ( can be cleaned and re-sued)
    Titanium Handlebars
    Green Book
    Full 1st Class Insurance (transfer to new owner)
    Perfect condition except for scratch on fairing where it fell over (on me) onto gravel in a car park at 0kmh
    All original equipment comes with the bike as well as factory workshop manual.
    280,000 baht ono

2. And here's John's bike.......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. For those interested the bike is located in Chiang Mai. Sorry I didn't mention that beofre.

4. Hi John,
    Have You considered Selling the Bike through Richco Motorsports? He is moving quite a few Bikes at this time!!! Advantage is it is in View so People other than those on the Gt-Riders Site get to see it? I have Sold 2 Honda CBR400R and 1 Kawasaki ZX900 here at the X-Centre for a Friend. Just by having them in the Foyer. Roped off so No one can touch them. I would just contact the owner if i had Interested People and they would arrange it between themselves. No Commissions!!! Of course no Guarantee how long they take to sell?
    Yours is a Beautiful Example by the Way and a New FZ1 would have been my choice if i didn't have the Triumph. All the Best.

5. Thanks Ian. I have two options now which I hadn't thought of.
    Richco and Joes Big Bikes.

6. Despite the overwhelming response the bike is now SOLD