A good paint shop?

Dec 13, 2009
I'm looking for a custom paint job for my bike, so any advice for a paint shop (preferably in Pattaya/BKK area), that's capable of doing the job seriously & good, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jusu

Jun 28, 2010
fdale;272196 wrote: Are you still looking for a quality paint job ?? My friend here in Chiang Mai has been painting bikes his whole life, featured in Easy Rider magazine, done hot rods, boats, you name it.

Can do flames, scallops, lace, gold leaf. You dream it up - he will do it.

Simply the Best.

i might need a touch up on a petrol tank here in CM sometime so you may as well tell us who he is and where to find him.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
I have been give this information of a Paintshop in Lampang. I have no personal Experience but high recommendations!

The particulars for Billion Colour body shop are;
Owner, K. Toe (something like that)
Address, Thanon Boonyawat near Phahon Yothin Rd. (Alt. Rt. 1)
Tele, 086 673 4004
Coordinates, 18* 17.460 N, 99* 30.502 E

The easiest way to find it if you are coming from Chiang Mai is to take Hwy 11 to Highway #1 and turn left towards Chiang Rai. Go all the way to the Rt 11 junction and turn LEFT back into the city. At the first traffic light (Phanon Yothin Rd.) turn left again. Turn right at the first intersection (Esso Station on the corner), go past the Esso Station and make a right turn into the body shop driveway.

Good Luck.

Jun 28, 2010
Thanks Ian.

I took it into Kawasaki CM today and they are sending it somewhere to be done.
I wonder what would have happened if it didn`t have a Kawasaki sticker on it?

See how the end result is.

Tubber

Oct 20, 2006
fdale;272349 wrote: He just moved to CNX last year, and has been travelling lots - Sweden, France to name a couple - for his tattoo business.

Off again today to BKK for a week for more of the same. Works out of his house, out toward San Kamphaeng.

Will keep the board informed.

Any updates?

Tubber

Oct 20, 2006
Thanks Ian, I will get in contact. Any idea if he is in CM now, I should be up there next week.

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
Thanks Ian,

I'll give the fellah a bell next week after all the celebrations are over. Just looking for alpine white on Fibre glass and GRP that is not going to flake and chip in six months.

Muzz

KenYam

Nov 2, 2007
I just had my 1300cc Yamaha Midnight Star repainted at the (Thai) Bull Shop near G3 motor cycle shop in Chiang Mai city. The job took over 6 weeks as painter was busy and sick for awhile. Cost was 5,500 baht just a plain colour no special effects, but job looks good.

Cheers Ken F