Advice on wrap / sticker on your motorbike

Nov 21, 2010
Now about 8 months after my accident I am in full mode to start riding again. I did never like the color of my Z250 (black) but the other colors I did not like either.

So I was thinking of putting stickers / wrap on the bike to make it more colorful

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Franz

Jun 28, 2007

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Nov 21, 2010

Franz

Jun 28, 2007

Wald0

Sep 7, 2013

Attachments

• FACEBOOK_zps075d579f.jpg
    FACEBOOK_zps075d579f.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 133