Any CM shops still renting CB400s?

TK10

Feb 26, 2013
Usually rent em from Mr. Mechanic for the MHS loop, but this time out they no longer have them. I don't like the 650rs much; I'm a huge fan of the buttery inline 4s on the CBs. Anybody steer me in the right direction? Don't care about age, so long as

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Apr 23, 2006

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

feejer

Feb 16, 2007

TK10

Feb 26, 2013

TK10

Feb 26, 2013