Any Rayong riders up for day trips or longer?

Jan 16, 2010
Hi I live in Ban Chang and I don't know any other big bike owners here. I've got about 3 weeks left of my summer holidays and I fancy some day trips or maybe a 2 day or so trip. I've been to Khao Yai a couple of times before but riding by yourself can be a bit lonely and you always have at the back of your mind, what do I do if I need some back up?

I ride a Ducati Monster 795 and I would say I go at quite a relaxed pace, say 100-120 Kph. My idea of a good ride is some nice scenery, good bit of lunch and a couple of beers at the end. Let me know if there's anyone or groups who are up for a ride.

Cheers

May 5, 2012
Hi mate I've got a mate lives in ban Chang who owns an R1, he's not a member on here but look him up on Facebook, dave wylie, and tell him Rudi hebenton pointed you in his direction, or pm me your details and ill pass them on to him!

oMega

Aug 12, 2010
Im doing trips from Pattaya often!. . . we could do a trip to Koh Chang some time! . . did it last time on a PCX ^^ . . . . Im riding a CBR300 now so we can keep up allright.
Send me a PM.!. -November i will road trip to KhonKaen also-

Oct 17, 2006
I am up for riding trips , i know a lot of great roads in rayong and eastern chonburi, in the hills and mountains ,, but i am not back until late november

Oct 21, 2014
I've just joined the forum. So hope this posts. And just moved and am new to Rayong. I'm up for a day trip to teh mountains or could do a Koh Chang at the weekend. I've got a yamaha bolt but I'm a slow rider........ If interested drop me a PM.