Any tips on 4wd hire in CNX?

Feb 15, 2009
Yeah, I know...#1 tip = Don't... But this time I'm bringing the wife, who won't tour on a bike (says I ride too fast...all lies, I swear!!). So, the plan is to hire something like a Suzuki 4wd, do a couple of loops out of Chiang Mai, and then hopeful

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Auke

Nov 10, 2003

Feb 15, 2009