Anyone for one last trip south before rainy season?

Aug 15, 2011
After Songkran, I'm interested in taking a trip south from UTH, stay overnight in Korat, go on to BKK and Pattaya for a couple of days and then head back. Itinerary is open.

Looking for like-minded riders who aren't in a hurry and just go with the flow. I'm one of those guys who thinks a good ride is everything and anything good beyond the good safe ride is lagniappe!

Holler if you're interested!

Gary D

Apr 17, 2010
Maybe interested, am in Loei recovering from damage ankle courtesy Laos one week ago. Hopefully ok after Songkran. Sounds itinerary flexible so stay in touch. WTF is lagniappe.

Gary

Ricohoc;278276 wrote: After Songkran, I'm interested in taking a trip south from UTH, stay overnight in Korat, go on to BKK and Pattaya for a couple of days and then head back. Itinerary is open.

Looking for like-minded riders who aren't in a hurry and just go with the flow. I'm one of those guys who thinks a good ride is everything and anything good beyond the good safe ride is lagniappe!

Holler if you're interested!

Aug 15, 2011
Stay in touch, Gary! Hope the ankle heals well!

"lagniappe" (LAHN-yahp): is French for 'extra'! I'm not French or even attempt to speak it, but after living in South Louisiana near New Orleans for a few decades, stuff rubs off.
:D