Apartment Rental in Chiang Mai

Kiwi Cruiser

Ben Kemp
Staff member
May 26, 2007
Thailand
Hi there

Anyone looking for a decent apartment in Chiang Mai? I'm about to vacate mine - its on the 6th floor of Wang Sing Kham Mansion, a 10-story apartment building located 200 metres off the Superhighway, between the Ping River and Tesco Lotus.
home-460.jpg

Its 118 sq metres - two bedrooms / two bathrooms, plus has a 27 sq m terrace balcony which faces north, with 180 degree mountain views. Some photos are located at Link removed
home-47.jpg

Its conveniently located inside the superhighway, 2.5 kms to Thapae Gate, and being on the edge of the Superhighway, its great for a fast exit from the city in all directions - yet only 5 minutes from the centre of town.

The apartment was fully renovated (2 apartments were combined into one) just over a year ago and this included new doors, windows, tiles and paint. There are mesh screens on all external doors and windows. The apartment building has also been repainted in the last 3 months.

Current rental is 10k (unfurnished) If you are interested, the landlords name is Christian Mullebrouck - email is saksic @ yahoo.fr or PM me for his phone number.