Are you Afraid of the Dark?

ZCM

Ol'Timer
Jun 23, 2011
cm
(This may not be the correct forum location. If not, my sincere apologies. I wasn't sure where to put it...)

I have a bit of a fascination with abandoned buildings and occasionally a few spooky ones pop up from time to time. On a fairly recent ride around the Samoeng loop zones (and revisiting the stunning Wat Phraphutthabat Si Roi ) I came across this spooky building. I had actually seen this building a year or so ago previously, but I was on my way somewhere and then totally forgot where I had seen it. I don't normally take this route and so it was lost to me until this ride. This time I ventured inside, making a LIVE video as I did so:

When I checked comments on the LIVE video I noticed a comment saying "I dare you to enter this at night". Hah..! Well, being someone who enjoys a bit of a challenge I decided to do just that. So, a week later, armed with some really powerful LED lights, I headed into the building alone, recording yet another LIVE video. Was pretty spooky, I have to say! Every sound reverberated and the frogs were singing up a storm. Talking of storms there was lightning in the distance too! There were some really lovely fireflies though!

Location here: Abandoned Magic Land Theatre - Zed CM · Unnamed Road, Mae Raem, Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai 50180, Thailand

So.... are you afraid of the dark?

ianyonok

Ol'Timer
Dec 9, 2008
Yes, pretty weird in the dark. A good snake spotting place too maybe, at this time of year..........:eek:

Reactions: ZCM

ZCM

Ol'Timer
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Yes, pretty weird in the dark. A good snake spotting place too maybe, at this time of year..........:eek:
I didn't see any snake, unfortunately. Actually, no creatures at all except the frogs and the main entrance outside. The fact that there was nothing at all is kind of spooky too.