Are you Afraid of the Dark?

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
(This may not be the correct forum location. If not, my sincere apologies. I wasn't sure where to put it...)

I have a bit of a fascination with abandoned buildings and occasionally a few spooky ones pop up from time to time. On a fairly recent ride around the Samoeng loop zones (and revisiting the stunning Wat Phraphutthabat Si Roi ) I came across this spooky building. I had actually seen this building a year or so ago previously, but I was on my way somewhere and then totally forgot where I had seen it. I don't normally take this route and so it was lost to me until this ride. This time I ventured inside, making a LIVE video as I did so:

When I checked comments on the LIVE video I noticed a comment saying "I dare you to enter this at night". Hah..! Well, being someone who enjoys a bit of a challenge I decided to do just that. So, a week later, armed with some really powerful LED lights, I headed into the building alone, recording yet another LIVE video. Was pretty spooky, I have to say! Every sound reverberated and the frogs were singing up a storm. Talking of storms there was lightning in the distance too! There were some really lovely fireflies though!

Location here: Abandoned Magic Land Theatre - Zed CM · Unnamed Road, Mae Raem, Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai 50180, Thailand

So.... are you afraid of the dark?

ianyonok

Subscribed
Dec 9, 2008
Yes, pretty weird in the dark. A good snake spotting place too maybe, at this time of year..........:eek:

Reactions: ZCM

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Yes, pretty weird in the dark. A good snake spotting place too maybe, at this time of year..........:eek:
I didn't see any snake, unfortunately. Actually, no creatures at all except the frogs and the main entrance outside. The fact that there was nothing at all is kind of spooky too.

Reactions: DavidFL