Arrow Exhaust on 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

Dec 27, 2007
Woohoo! FINALLY got my new Arrow exhaust and installed her last night in my living room.
1013Ninja650RArrow.jpg

Amazingly easy to install, cuts 4.6Kg off the bike, and according to Arrow it adds 3Hp
1013Ninja650RArrow3.jpg

1013Ninja650RArrow2.jpg

This first vid is with the exhaust baffle in:

And here it is again with the baffle removed:

RIDE ON!

Tony

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Tony

Cool sounds, it's really makes difference,, now back to bench,, to check if it's really bring additional 3Hp

Btw,, i really laiked that last sound effect,, when you turned off your bike...LOL

Sep 4, 2007
Hey Tony,
Sounds good, but not too much different with the baffle out, although one video indoor one out. Changing exhausts in the living room, I can see why you needed to make some domestic changes. Think I will whip out my baffle tmro, hope no-one is watching.
I could not see any o2 sensor port on the Arrow, does it make any difference leaving it out?
See you Friday??

Dec 27, 2007
Marco wrote: Tony

Cool sounds, it's really makes difference,, now back to bench,, to check if it's really bring additional 3Hp

Btw,, i really laiked that last sound effect,, when you turned off your bike...LOL
Hee hee :mrgreen: I was a little excited- like Christmas in October! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dec 27, 2007
johngooding wrote: Hey Tony,
Sounds good, but not too much different with the baffle out, although one video indoor one out. Changing exhausts in the living room, I can see why you needed to make some domestic changes. Think I will whip out my baffle tmro, hope no-one is watching.
I could not see any o2 sensor port on the Arrow, does it make any difference leaving it out?
See you Friday??
Hi John!
Well- being single does have a few small benefits :lol:
The baffle actually makes quite a difference. Naturally I like it better without 8)
Yes- the Arrow has the bung for the O2 sensor. You can see it in this picture:
Arrow_Can.jpg

Alas I won't be able to make it on Friday. It's my weekend with my son and my last weekend before I ride to Malaysia for the KL Bike Rally and MotoGP.
I hope you have a good one and I hope to catch up with you soon!
Happy Trails,
Tony

bard

Oct 2, 2008
WOW Tony that was an awesome sound without the baffle installed, that was so much better than the twobros great...

Cheers Bard

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Hi Tony, so finally the curtains fell..........I do hope that you gonna see ''little Tony'' quite often !!!! Installing exhausts in the living room, well that must be you :p .......why don't you Bangkok guys hire a cheap single storey townhouse and build a DIY workshop ? :roll:
By the way do you still have your ER6n and still want to sell it ?? Cheers, Franz

Dec 27, 2007
Franz wrote: Hi Tony, so finally the curtains fell..........I do hope that you gonna see ''little Tony'' quite often !!!! Installing exhausts in the living room, well that must be you :p .......why don't you Bangkok guys hire a cheap single storey townhouse and build a DIY workshop ? :roll:
By the way do you still have your ER6n and still want to sell it ?? Cheers, Franz
Cheers Franz,
It's all for the best and fortunately I'm able to see my son a lot-
Took him down to Phuket last month for a little father and son getaway- it was a blast!
IMG_0752Sm.jpg

I have a workshop at my office, but it's far away and I was in a hurry to get the new pipe on as quickly as I could so the living room seemed the logical choice :wink: Air conditioning is certainly nice! :mrgreen:
I did finally sell the ER6n to a really nice Danish guy in Khon Kaen. Miss the bike but now trying to find a more appropriate ride for touring Cambodia and Laos and beyond. Hoping that Kawasaki will sell the KLR650 next year. That would be the perfect bike at the perfect price. I love the BMW650GS but the price is hard to swallow...
Hope to catch up with you one of these fine days!
Happy Trails,
Tony

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Tony, we sure will meet somewhere near the yearend. Just in case you can't take care some days of your son, I'm sure Peter Dougal will jump right in and teach him how to get himself dirty and wet in seconds.... :lol: .
Did you go down south all the way on your bike with the little one ???? Ahemmmm and what happened to your hair ???? :wink: Cheers, Franz

Dec 27, 2007
Cheers Franz!
Yes indeed- Dougal is a wonderful role model for little boys :wink:
1024MirPeterSm.jpg

Spoke with him recently about doing a New Years ride so hopefully we can all get together then, if not sooner.
The hair? Well... I'm single now 8) Gotta look the part! :wink:
Happy Trails!
Tony

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
See the difference above ???? You were married a short time (still plenty of hair), Peter's in it a looooooong time already (got it ??).
Looking forward to your ride in Dec., promised Stan & Oliver already to be with them part of the trip. :oops: Sorry, Peter and Marco of course, just a spelling error..... :wink: . Peter/Marco, that needs some hefty reply..... :?: :idea: ..............55555555555, cheers, Franz

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Franz wrote: See the difference above ???? You were married a short time (still plenty of hair), Peter's in it a looooooong time already (got it ??).
Looking forward to your ride in Dec., promised Stan & Oliver already to be with them part of the trip. :oops: Sorry, Peter and Marco of course, just a spelling error..... :wink: . Peter/Marco, that needs some hefty reply..... :?: :idea: ..............55555555555, cheers, Franz
Ill wait Peter reply to this first as he just open his computer,, hope he knows how to put it all back together afterwards....55555

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Hey! Is someone taking my name in vain?????

Tony, just send him right on over. My little fella can assist in getting him into all kinds of mischief!!! He had a good teacher! 5555

And what's this about hair?? Are we so different Franz??

You know what they say: "Grass does'nt grow on a busy street!"

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Peter: 'Grass doesn't grow on a busy street' ........5555....means you get slapped on your head quite often by Mr. Ohm ???? :lol:

Tony how does the Ninja perform now that you've done so many modifications ?? Is it worth the money ?? Cheers, Franz[/list]

Dec 27, 2007
Franz wrote:
Tony how does the Ninja perform now that you've done so many modifications ?? Is it worth the money ?? Cheers, Franz[/list]
Cheers Franz,

Well, I really haven't done much to the Ninja- only the Arrow pipe and now just added some sport bars, but haven't had a chance to get our for a real ride yet to get a feel for the changes.

Here's stock bars:
Ninja650RStockBars3.jpg

And sport bars:
Ninja650V2SportBars1.jpg

As you can see, the sport bars are a good 2-3 inches lower than stock which will make for a more aggressive riding position. I find the stock bars too tall for my liking.

After this the only other thing I'd really like to do is get a Powercommander PCV and Autotune.

Ride On!

Tony