Baja 500 race (mexico) Invitation...

Jul 1, 2008
If anyone from the GTR site is in the states around june 5th -6th I'll be racing the baja 500 and you would be more than welcome to hang out with our team. We are always looking for extra pit or chase crew.

Scott

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
Hi Scott, great stuff. Please post some pix up when you are done.

Good luck!

Oct 12, 2005
Scott,

Damn!! I'm leaving the states a couple weeks before the race and I'm only a couple hours north of it :( . Woulda been a hoot to come slop gas and change filters with your crew. Or is it more changing A-Arms and 15" rims? In other words buggies or bikes this race?

Best of luck and enjoy yourself.

Jul 1, 2008
I will be Pre running in the next few weeks, and maybe running a local race (mohave desert) the MORE 500 race on the 23rd out in Barstow CA, if your around contact me. Oh, and yes Im driving a class 1 car. Can you lift a 11 gallon dump can?....only 95 or so pounds.
Aways looking for someone big or tall...(wink wink)

Scott

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Scott

I love car racing (as i done some junior rally in Finland) and never actually saw Baja race except few min in some news flash,,would be intresting to see some "Back stage" pictures if some one would have time when you are racing.

Good luck for the race

Oct 12, 2005
Scott,
Email me your phone number. Since we could never seem to meet in CNX maybe we can do it in our own backyard here in CA. Schedules a bit hectic for me but I'd dearly like to make an effort if possible. Probably a bit less hectic if I can squeak out for some of your prerunning.

Can you lift a 11 gallon dump can?
Course I can (said with a puffed out chest)............................when its....erm, ugh...empty :wink: