Bangsaen Bike Week 2009

Dec 27, 2007
Bang Saen Bike Week is one of the best bike weeks in Thailand IMHO- so well organized with two stages overlooking the ocean. Great time last year and looking forward to this year too!
Happy Trails!
Tony

bard

Oct 2, 2008
I am not home from work until the 14th so again I miss out a great event...

This is getting to a state where it's not fun...

Dec 27, 2007
bard wrote: I am not home from work until the 14th so again I miss out a great event...

Aw man... you can't go to MotoGP and now you're going to miss the BangSaen Bike Week too?! That really SUCKS! We'll miss you!

Oct 9, 2009
bard wrote: I am not home from work until the 14th so again I miss out a great event...

Sorry to hear that Bard :cry: I might miss out myself then, but hey, there will be other great events in Thailand :D

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
NorThai wrote: [quote quote=bard]I am not home from work until the 14th so again I miss out a great event...

Sorry to hear that Bard :cry: I might miss out myself then, but hey, there will be other great events in Thailand :D
Hi NorThai
there is no reasson to miss that out,, Bard will be in many Bike weeks and just hop on your bike and head to road, you will make many friends on the road,, and it seems that i might head to BS by my self, as my bike is back home now and im rebuilding it.
You coming from KK direction?
IF you head to BS bike week what road you are planing to take,, (Hope not HW :wink:) and when you are planing to leave?
i might tag a long, if you like

Dec 27, 2007
Bangsaen Bike Week really is one of the very best in Thailand!

What a stunning location too!
1129BangsaenNinjaSm.jpg

Don't miss it!

Marco- look forward to seeing you there!!! Been a LONG time!

Happy Trails!

Tony[/img]

Oct 9, 2009
Marco wrote: [quote quote=NorThai][quote quote=bard]I am not home from work until the 14th so again I miss out a great event...

Hi NorThai
there is no reasson to miss that out,, Bard will be in many Bike weeks and just hop on your bike and head to road, you will make many friends on the road,, and it seems that i might head to BS by my self, as my bike is back home now and im rebuilding it.
IF you head to BS bike week what road you are planing to take,, (Hope not HW :wink:) and when you are planing to leave?
Hey Marco, thanks for the invite :wink: It`s sounds greate to have someone to drive with down to Bang Saen IF I go? I have to think about that for a while.

I will go for the route Dougal recomended:

"I would do a fast run to Korat and turn left on the 304 to Kabin Buri. Nice road. Then carry straight on on the 331 and look for the signs for Chonburi (right turn). You will get on Sukhumvit Road (turn left) for Bang Saen."

Sep 22, 2008
Ok guys. I found this on Mocyc.com. It seems that on Friday night it's local band night.

The action starts after 16.00 on the Saturday. A band called 'SILO' and other Thai 'superstars'.

Carabao (full band) will also be there it seems according to the poster

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
NorThai wrote: [quote quote=Marco][quote quote=NorThai][quote quote=bard]I am not home from work until the 14th so again I miss out a great event...

Hi NorThai
Hey Marco, thanks for the invite :wink: It`s sounds greate to have someone to drive with down to Bang Saen IF I go? I have to think about that for a while.

I will go for the route Dougal recomended:

"I would do a fast run to Korat and turn left on the 304 to Kabin Buri. Nice road. Then carry straight on on the 331 and look for the signs for Chonburi (right turn). You will get on Sukhumvit Road (turn left) for Bang Saen."
Northai

I have to bail out as im back home and bike is in CM next few weeks.
THis is my luck, i changed 7 seal's & Gasgets in my clutch repair and following day when i finally got bike out, it leaked oil :cry:
So while i was in Franz house party i desided to put her in to BM dealer in CM for Qualifyed hands and see where is the problem, and of course problem was in Working cylinder seal from Engine side what cause the leak, only seal we did not change,, so now that will be changed and hopefully my problems are behind(Hopefully)
So no Bike week for me this time but CM bike week for sure

Dec 27, 2007
^ Ah, that's sad news Marco, I was looking forward to seeing you at Bangsaen. I wasn't so impressed by the Chiang Mai Bike Week last year and think we made the right decision to head off early to the Golden Triangle and Chiang Khong. Would love to explore that area some more!
I hope you can get the Panzer Wagon back in working order soon!
Godspeed and Happy Trails!
Tony

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
TonyBKK wrote: ^ Ah, that's sad news Marco, I was looking forward to seeing you at Bangsaen. I wasn't so impressed by the Chiang Mai Bike Week last year and think we made the right decision to head off early to the Golden Triangle and Chiang Khong. Would love to explore that area some more!
I hope you can get the Panzer Wagon back in working order soon!
Godspeed and Happy Trails!
Tony
Hi Tony

Yes but now it should be final service,,,(Should be) :wink:

call to Cm today and theyhave part already so i should get my little mule by next week and ten heading to home and then gettig ready to Sisaket bike week 14-15th,, why not coming there Tony?? Sisaket is sleepy town but should have some action when bikers are in here,

Think abt it and look your busy calender,, maybe you can fit that in?

Oct 9, 2009
I will be at Bang Saen Bike week, I will stay in S.S. Bangsaen Beach Hotel, but I`m driving down in my Vigo togheter whit my freind Alan and his family.
So, where will you all hang out? How can I find you? What will I be looking for?

Sep 22, 2008
'What will I be looking for?'

Well if Trenty from SSR is going. Just look for a fella that has about 3 bargirls sitting on his lap and his knob out.

JUST joking. Pm Tony and get his number. easy enough to hook up there are lots of landmarks. Have fun alas i have to miss this one. as my bike is poorly and i'm just poor :lol:
Allan

Dec 27, 2007
Marco wrote: So who did finally went to there? as there is no picture material posted yet.... :cry:
Sorry to keep you waiting Marco- I'm still recovering!
110709HellYeah.jpg

Will post up more pics and vids when I have time.
Ride On!
Tony

Dec 27, 2007
A few more pictures from the 2009 Bangsaen Bike Week :mrgreen:

Heading out for the group ride-
110709SSRBikes4.jpg

110709NinjaMe1.jpg

110709NinjaMe2.jpg

110709NinjaMe3.jpg

Jim, Dunder, Trent and Tiger with Beer on the back-
110709SSRBikes7.jpg

A couple of Ninja ZX10Rs, old and new-
110709SSRBikes5.jpg

Nice little ride, once it got going- pulled over to snap a couple shots-
110709BangsaenRide.jpg

Classic shot of Trent gettin' his nuts squashed!
110709TrentBeerZX10R.jpg

Nice chassis!
110709HDPretty.jpg

Carabao had the whole place rockin!
110709Carabao2.jpg

Anyone know how many bikes were there? Hard to guess but wouldn't surprise me if there were 5000 or more. Awesome!
110709Carabao4.jpg

Ride On!!!

Tony

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Thanx Tony

good to see yo guys had fun again and im sure that trend's "Nuts" where well taken cared by Local"nurse.. :lol:

Dec 27, 2007
Marco wrote: Thanx Tony

good to see yo guys had fun again and im sure that trend's "Nuts" where well taken cared by Local"nurse.. :lol:
Cheers Marco,

Too bad you couldn't make it. Caught up with Dougal for a few beers which was great fun.

Looking forward to catching up with you and many others at the CM Bike Week next month.

Happy Trails!

Tony

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Thanks for the pics Tony.

Was great to see you and the BKK boys again.
Trent's Ninja may be the first Jap bike that has outdone the HDs in exhaust noise!!!! Did the police ask him to switch off??

Met up with Backdoorphil with some Thai friends who rode down from Chaiyaphum. The road leader was the Thai guys wife on a HD Sportster!!

Also met a Swedish couple on a RTW trip. Put them onto this site and forum.

Next one is CNX. See you there.

Sep 22, 2008
Dougal.... The next one is the Dragons MC Thailand Bike Week Kanchanaburi 21-22 Kanchanaburi 2009. The SSR and others are attending.

See http://www.funnyearth.com/html/videos/S ... a_Song.php for details.

Allan