Bike - Change color - Chiang Mai

Dec 4, 2014
Hello to the audience

I am a new member here. I am living in Chiang Mai since 2.5 years and my home-country is Switzerland.
I am driving bikes since almost 20 years. Just now I have a Kawasaki ER6-n. My last bike in Switzerland was a Yamaha Egli V-max ;-) ....

My question: I want to buy a new bike (Honda CTX 700N). Only available in black or white.
I want to change the color of the white parts - maybe to dark-blue or dark-red. Actually not a big job I think.

Does anybody know a place, company, garage in Chiang Mai which can do this job for me in a high quality?

Thank you so much for some detailed information!

Singtoo Thai

Jun 15, 2011
I can echo Davidfl's words. I sent my old wheels, tank and side covers by post to Nut at Pistonshop on another GTRider members advice. I am in CM now to pick up the bits ( I live 900kms away near Buriram but am on holiday here ). I am very impressed by the work done. The rims have been re-chromed and new spokes fitted. The hubs were also polished so they're like chrome now too. The tank was silver with gold pin stripes plus several small dents -- about 8. The tank is now black with gold pin stripes -- and no dents. Nut's got my vote......