Bike Event

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
”WE LOVE THE KING”
A celebration of H.R.H The King’s 80th Birthday

In the Buddhist year 2550, H.R.H. The King will celebrates his 80th birthday. The Big Bikers Siam, with cooperation from The Thai Army and The Singha Brewery Trading Company, will be holding a grand celebration in His honor. As the highlight of the event, an estimate of 2550 motorbikes, the same number as the Buddhist year, will be arranged into the phrase “We love the King.”
The event will take place on January 26 to January 28, 2550 (A.D. 2007) at The Geab Bua Stadium in Kanachanaburi. The registration fee for all participate is 100 Baht. This will also entitle you to receive a one-of-a-kind coin and a certificate. All profit will be donated to charities in Thailand.
The event will feature a wide variety of entertainments everyday from 10 AM to 2 AM. There will be activities for people of all ages and numerous live bands.
This once-in-a-lifetime event is very significant and meaningful for everyone at The Big Bikers Siam. It is our way of expressing our love and repect for the for H.R.H. The King. We encourage everyone to spread the word, and come join us. You wouldn’t regret it.

For more information, please contact:
Ma-Tim (Free Lance): Tel: 081-916-9650 Fax: 02-320-4041
Ae (V-class): Tel: 081-558-6624 Fax: 02-372-0032

This is actually a three day event, camping is avialable and they said they would help with hotel arrangements as well. If your group wants to raise some money there are concession spots available for 500 baht a day. I ran into this by accident on a ride with friends, but it sound like fun.

Bith people listed speak english, the guy from V-clas also speaks french.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Thye are planning a mass ride into the stadium on the first day, but when I wennt I didn't know I would be posting the event so I don't have good notes, give them a call. Ya I think it will be soemthing to remember