Birthday at the X-Centre.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
I am "Another Year Older & Deeper in Debt" on the 14th of November so to Celebrate my Impending Doom i will be having a little Party at the X-Centre this Wednesday Evening the 14th. Drinks and light food on me starting about 6pm or when you turn up?[:eek:)] If you can arrange your own Transport out here Great but if there are enough of you that require Transport due to Concern with Drink Driving/Riding and can't arrange it between yourselves I can organise for our Van to transfer you from say "The Kafe" leaving 5:30pm. So talk it over and let me know if needed or else i will Just see you here.
Cheers Ian.[:D]

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
Bad timing since I don't arrive until Friday...

Anything you want for your birthday???

Sep 19, 2006
X-Centre is in Mae-Rim, Take the Mae Sa Valley Road heading towards the Elephant Camp just past Four Seasons Resort opposite the Snake Farm. We are on the left side of the Road, You can't Miss It as we have a very Large sign.

Jun 21, 2006
Hey Ian, free food, wow I'll be there for sure, perhaps bring a 'doggy bag' to take some food home for later.

(Actually I am currently at the X-Centre now, using your free wi-fi, but you no here Mister Ian..)

Joko

Dec 10, 2006
HaPpY BirTHdAy Ian!

Pity by the time I get to CNX, the party would be over and the food 'doggy bagged'!...

Enjoy your day!
joko

Jun 21, 2006
Ian, many thanks to you, your lovely wife Miss Long, and your friendly staff for a great party. I am sure everyone enjoyed themselves and was good to catch up with so many guys again.

Of course your present from your wife will take some beating. (Ian's wife Long bought him a brand new Triumph Tiger for him for his birthday).

Joko, have some birthday cake in me doggy bag, drop us your address and will gladly post you some.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Yep, agree with TJ - top night, good to see many GT riders in one place and a HUGE "thank you" to both Ian and Long for laying on such a good bash for a bunch of reprobate scumbags and their lovely wives/GFs [:D]. Also, the Triumph Tiger is fecking gorgeous in black!!!!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
One day late Ian, but still "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", when I'm up to CNX will buy you some beer next time !! Cheers, Franz

Sep 19, 2006
Fantastic Night had by everyone till after the event ended which resulted in One Seriously Damaged Honda CRV only 150 metres after leaving the X-Centre.
And One Immaculate Ducati Monster being Seriously damaged a week after a Total Rebuild and only 150 Metres from his House My Thoughts are with Both these Guys who i feel really Bad for. Hope all can be repaired OK and Sorry it happened.

Jun 10, 2006
Thanks Ian and Long, it was indeed a terrific party, although it ended in a bit of a disaster for some of us...

(see my other post on this topic)

I'm always up for another one, but without the mishaps at the end!

Let's do it again, shall we?

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Once again Ian you have made your mark!
Ms Long has set the bar high for all other wives & GFs to cap!!
But as the after action reports begin to come in there is evidently a need for photographic evidence.
If not for posterity and the telling to grandkids etc.
But for insurance claims and any other suits pending.
This is one night that will go down in GTR history and though it is sure to be embellished upon in its further telling years hence, perhaps some posted photographs in the meantime.
Congratulations on a tremendous event and commiserations to those casualties who sustained collateral damage.