BMW 850 service Chiang Rai

blowin

Subscribed
Oct 14, 2021
Maechan Chiang Rai
Hi is there anyone in CR capable enough to service an 850GS. I was told that Triumph maybe will do it dont want to go to CM if at all possible .

Heineken

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 2, 2019
Yep Triumph in Chiang Rai have a couple of BMW technicians working there, my friend gets his GS1200 serviced there and he is happy with the workmanship ;)

Heineken

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 2, 2019
I also recommend Tokico Industry ;)

The owner Dtong (Dong) can speak English, spotless workshop and always has big bikes there..................................I was there lastweek and the GS1200 was there, aswell as a big KTM and a couple of Ducatis.........................................its not a huge workshop, only Dong and his mechanic...................................located down near lake Phayao :cool:

Reactions: blowin

blowin

Subscribed
Oct 14, 2021
Maechan Chiang Rai
Thanks guys for your help and advice. I will try Triumph in the city being local in case I have issues in the future but will try the other place if I am down that way in the future.

Heineken

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks guys for your help and advice. I will try Triumph in the city being local in case I have issues in the future but will try the other place if I am down that way in the future.

Please report back on your experience with customer service at Triumph Chiang Rai ;)

Reactions: blowin