boarding x's

Discussion in 'Cambodia - General Discussion Forum' started by ntb, Jan 14, 2010.

  1. I am traveling From Cambodia to Thailand to Laos and back to Cambodia.I am wondering about crossings at Koh Kong into Thailand and crossing From Chiag Khong,Thailand into Houei Xai,Laos. If I use the "boarding crossing paper work" that I can order from GT Rider, will that be enough? Or is there more to it?Also,can I get 30 day visa for each country, Thailand and Laos?Have heard only 15 day visa if crossing by land. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Share This Page