BritBike Triumph Chiang Mai New Location.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
BritBike Triumph in Chiang Mai have a New Location. It is at the North end of the Moat on the Inside Corner. Located beside the Harley Shop Run by Tuk from the "Heavens Devils". The Motocross Shop run by Na is the Last Shop on the same Corner. The New Shop will be a Joint Venture with Tuk who is a well known figure in Chiang Mai Motorcycling Community, He is Also a Motorcycle Enthusiast which is an Essential ingredient for a Shop Owner I think so We are heading on the right Track!!!
Dom was up this week to organise things and I had a Good Chat with Him. First Priority is to get a Good Service Department going and Second is to get their Sales and Social Side of things back on Track which was Sadly Missing from the Niyom Panich Venture!The Mechanics were also up this Week and I had My Tiger there for it's 30.000 km Service which was done Thursday. Great Stuff and No Complaints. The New Shop will take a while to Re-furbish so till it is finished any enquiries can be done with Tuk for now or Just call BritBikes direct in BKK. I Wish them All the Best!!!

Dec 15, 2009
Yep can confirm this.
The head mechanic told me he was going to CM to help setup shop.

My bike will soon have a 30,000 clicks service. How much did they charge you for it? Ian,

Sep 19, 2006
30.000 km Service Cost 4,649 Baht. The Big One is 40.000 Kms when it will cost around 20.000 Baht!!! The Cost of Owning Big Bikes Ouch!!! But Well Worth it :thumbup: I think Triumph will be on to a Winner with their New Shop as Tuk is a Great Guy ans also speaks Perfect English! Watch out for some Good Parties!!! I will keep You Posted :wink:

Dec 15, 2009
Thanks for the info Ian.
Last 25,000kms service was 2,022 baht. Last 20,000kms service was in excess of 20,000baht.
Good luck with the new CM dealer.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Davidfl wrote: Triumph bikes are scheduled to be delivered to the new Chiang Mai showroom on Saturday 23rd October.
Dom is to be in Cnx on the 2nd, if all goes according to plan.
SOFT OPENING
Tuesday, November 2 at 10:00am - November 4 at 7:00pm

Sep 19, 2006
I was at the New Triumph shop this Morning with Pikey. They had the Monks Blessing thing going on and have started their Party already with Tuk and the rest of the Guys outside. So Call in today or this evening as Tonight is their Celebration!!
***Note: There is Nothing going on at all on the 4th so don't turn up on that day***.
I wish them all the Best.

Sep 19, 2006
Last Night was the Official Opening of the BritBike Chiang Mai New Showroom. I was a bit late arriving and was Shocked to see the amount of People there!!! It was Packed and Bikes were Parked 3 deep from the Kerb Out! Police were directing Traffic which was down to a single lane and it was all Go!!! I Must say it was a Fantastic Atmosphere and lots of People to Chat with and quite a display of New Bikes as well. I am Sure they will do much better with this Location than their Old One and it was a good move to Pair up with Tu and His Harley Shop right next door! I never got many Photos as i was too Busy enjoying Myself but here are a couple!
The Shop had an Official Ribbon Cutting Ceremony which was appropriately Cut by the Chiang Mai British Consul Ben. He actually lives out near Us at the X-Centre so is a friend of Ours! Great Guy!
DSC07825Small.jpg

They even had an Official Cake!
DSC07822Small.jpg

BritBike Owner Asawin and His Wife with Myself & Long.
DSC07829Small.jpg

A New Triumph Thunderbird on show.
DSC07827Small.jpg

If You are interested in a Cruiser I can recommend this Bike as an Alternative to the Harley and according to the Reviews it is better in every way compared to the Harley! It Actually Handles well and has Brakes!!! Ground Clearance on the corners are still an Issue though!!! Or Check out the New 2011 Thunderbird Storm, This would be My Choice!!!
Now getting down to the Serious Issue of Prices!!!
Myself, Richie, Tu & Dom in discussion!
DSC07821Small.jpg

Brilliant Night and I am sure it went on till the wee Hours! Biggest Biker Turnout I have seen in Chiang Mai! Great Stuff and Good Luck Guys!!!