Caltex now dropping 95

Oct 17, 2006
Sad to say but our so far rock steady friends at CALTEX have finally begun converting all sites to Gasohol 95 only no more regular 95.All sites around Pattay already done and more soon.

bard

Oct 2, 2008
Very bad news, this is no good. The entire gasohol is false economy so sad to see this happening. Might start thinking about buying bigger tanks for our rides... :cry:

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Lucky for Us we have Shell :wink: They are the Opposite and are now starting to Stock V-Power in more of their Stations 8) Phayao is another New one that Previously only Had Gasohol ( The Environment Killer )

Oct 17, 2006
Shell will get more of my business, i can use Gasohol but worry what it does to the fuel system so like to dilute the toxic tank with real 95.

Nov 11, 2006
As a result of this decision by Shell I now only use them for my bikes,car and pickup.
Death to the environment killer,Ian.
I specifically avoid PTT and Bangchak at all costs - they are the drivers of this ridiculous and relentless move to gasohol.

Nov 7, 2007
I thought the "V-Power" at Shell is just your plain old Gasohol 95 + some magic V-Powder added by Shell to make it into V-Power. A marketing ploy, nothing else?!

PTT stations I see still have regular 91, so I go there.

The main idea behind gasohol seems to be to make some politicians rich(er). I am willing to bet that as soon as regular is out completely, gasohol will suddenly rise in price to what regular was before...