cambodia -laos intended trip

Apr 2, 2008
Hi folks, just wondering whether i could get advice for a trip from Singapore -Cambodia -Laos, Intend to do the ride with couple of bikers in second half of 2010. As couple of us are riding sports tourers like fjr, stx ,rt, are the roads all tarmac especially in cambodia n laos?

Would very much appreciate if i could be advised about road conditions. Singapore to Aranpenyet should be of no issue for us. Its only Cambodia and Laos. Our main concern is we might be using the wrong kinda bikes if roads are not tarmac.

burnjr

Dec 28, 2005
sambora67 ,
for info all the road fine except if really wanna to go plag the dusty road..follow mekong river in combodia (or follow the road at ratnakiri and comeout at Modnokiri..others then that all road fine.... :arrow:

Nov 15, 2007
sambora67 wrote: Hi folks, just wondering whether i could get advice for a trip from Singapore -Cambodia -Laos, Intend to do the ride with couple of bikers in second half of 2010. As couple of us are riding sports tourers like fjr, stx ,rt, are the roads all tarmac especially in cambodia n laos?

Would very much appreciate if i could be advised about road conditions. Singapore to Aranpenyet should be of no issue for us. Its only Cambodia and Laos. Our main concern is we might be using the wrong kinda bikes if roads are not tarmac.
James bro... we should sit down over coffee on this one. All the advise you need is just a phone call away.