Cambodia to Vietnam

Discussion in 'Vietnam - Motorcycle Trip Report Forums' started by ntb, Dec 8, 2012.

  1. ntb

    ntb Ol'Timer

    Is there any up to date info about crossing the boarder from Cambodia into Vietnam with a bike (DRZ 400) with out breaking the bank or having to use a guide?
    I heard a rumor that my Cambodia driver's licence is now excepted in Thailand,Loas and Vietnam. Comments?
  2. Loading...

  3. ntb

    ntb Ol'Timer

    Is there really no new info on this subject?
  4. Rod Page

    Rod Page Ol'Timer

    I am no longer living in VN, but can understand your concern.

    As I understand matters the regulations & their application remain 'fluid' to say the least!

    In the absence of your having received any advice to date, may I suggest you consider contacting Flamingo Travel & see if they can advise & assist you for a fee.

    If so the charge will be more than reasonable & you'll be secure in knowing you will have the correct documentation for yourself & your bike to ensure you can cross into VN.

Share This Page