Changing rear sprocket

Nov 21, 2010
OK I am always a bit confused so please correct me if I am wrong ...

Changing the rear sprocket from 44 to 46 will increase the "power" (acceleration) but will decrease the top speed, right?

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Deano747

Subscribed
Aug 24, 2008

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Wald0

Sep 7, 2013

Jan 4, 2014