Chiang Rai Motorcycle Accessory Shop

Jun 24, 2011
Hello all. Many of you have asked us to stock the LS2 Helmet. We are now an authorized dealer for LS2 Thailand. We are currently stocking only their hottest model in three color schemes but we can order any of the models that the distributor offers. We ship everywhere in Thailand via EMS. We also stock David's GT-Rider shirts and maps.
Woraphat

We carry the Flip-Up style LS2 FF370.1 Easy in three different color schemes- Matte black, white and gloss metallic black. Sizes are S, M, L, XL and XXL. The LS2 FF370.1 Easy models are priced at 3,900 baht, which is a great savings over western prices on the same model. This is a strong, lightweight helmet made to western standards and is sold world-wide. The Flip-Up lower face piece makes this helmet a biker's best friend.

The LS2 FF370.1 Easy features-

· rocker switch flip down/up internal smoked visor for bright days, sunset or sunrises

· flip-up clear visor

· easy-pull chin release strap

· gradient step chin strap tightening device for the perfect tightness every time

· anti-scratch visor

· easy side-removable visor screen

· removable and washable liners

· dual upper and lower air inlets

· superior extended neck seal for quieter rides

The LS2 Mono makes wearing a helmet easy. Raising the chin bar prior to putting on or taking off the helmet relieves the struggle of getting into a good fitting helmet. Now you don't need to remove your helmet every time you want to eat, drink, speak to a fellow rider, make or take a phone call, smoke or scratch your chin. The chin bar can be unlocked with the push of a button and the chin bar raised to open-face position for-

· Ease of drinking, snacking or having a smoke

· Cool down at stoplights

· Answering phone calls

A quick push down on the face piece and the chin bar is instantly locked in place for maximum face protection. Stop in at our shop and try this one on. You'll be surprised at how hassle-free it is to wear a full-face helmet.

Jun 24, 2011
Hello all.

Some of you have been waiting for the new supply of Bluetooth motorcycle helmet headsets to arrive in stock in our shop. They have arrived. This time we offer a wider selection. Three models are now on hand with Bluetooth function compatible with your phones, your GPS and cabled connection to your MP3 players. All have FM radio built in.
Model A 500 meter Intercom range
Model B 100 meter Intercom range
Model C, all Bluetooth functions, FM radio and MP3 cable but without Intercom

We also now carry 12 volt cigarette lighter style outlets specifically for motorcycles and they include the charging connections for your phones and notebooks. Those aren't on the website but will be soon. They are the handlebar mount style.
http://crsaddlebags.com/electronics.html

Lakota

Subscribed
Oct 10, 2011
I bought one of your LS2 Helmets last week. only done a couple of hundred Kilometers but I must say I'm impressed so far.
Nice to have the really clear visor for early starts and evenings, and the flick down sun visor saves me packing sunglasses.
The added Seal does seem to make it quieter.
I tend to leave my helmet on for short stops where possible so the flip up chin guard makes life so much easier.

Jun 24, 2011
Hello good man. Glad to hear you like the helmet. That style has been very popular. We really weren't prepared for how quickly they would move.

Stop in and say hello when you have a chance.

CeiDuc

Dec 15, 2009
I bought a Givi Tank Bag from CRS and have no complaints whatsoever. With the six rare earth magnets sewn into the spine and attachments arms, it is very stable on my fuel tank. I carried a chain & sprocket set (amongst other things) in it to Chiang Mai with no change in my riding style with no issues. Highly recommended 8)

280927=11559-Ducati%20Guy%20002.jpg

Jun 24, 2011
Hi all. We now stock Feel Free brand waterproof bags and backpacks. These are great bags for keeping your clothes dry and dust free when traveling. Stop in, have a look and enjoy some free coffee while you're here.
Woraphat.
Chiang Rai Saddlebags and Biker Gear

IMG_0364_zps03eb2cae.jpg

Oct 20, 2012
Hi guys
Fitted the Givi boxes to my versys myself.great service nice people..
Will be using you guys again.
Thanks

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
crsaddlebags;288214 wrote: Hi all. We now stock Feel Free brand waterproof bags and backpacks. These are great bags for keeping your clothes dry and dust free when traveling. Stop in, have a look and enjoy some free coffee while you're here.
Woraphat.
Chiang Rai Saddlebags and Biker Gear

IMG_0364_zps03eb2cae.jpg
All good stuff Marty & Woraphat. It looks you're gonna need a bigger shop soon.