Chiangmai ToyRide is seeking Sponsors

Feb 5, 2007
The Chiangmai Toy Ride does much more than just redistribute fluffy toys collected on our main ride event, occurring this year Feb. 19, 2012. Our mandate is to help kids that are under the radar and this runs the gamut from building toilets, renovating dorms, providing school supplies to even shoes for the first time in their lives.

All this requires money, and we are now seeking both corporate and individual Sponsors so that we can continue to support needy children. Please see our website on how you can help, or send me a PM

www.chiangmaitoyride.com

Feb 5, 2007
Thanks to the Euro Diner & Bar for Sponsoring the toy ride since their inception, and turning out to support every event during the year.

Feb 5, 2007
How about all the forum members getting together for a group donation?
"The GT-Rider Geezers Group"

Jan 14, 2010
Hoghead;275113 wrote: How about all the forum members getting together for a group donation?
"The GT-Rider Geezers Group"
I'd be in that but would collecting the money be a problem? I normally just chuck 1,000bht or so in the 'pot' when registering on the day.

Feb 5, 2007
We are going to print with the event posters now so if you want to sponsor and have your logo included in the poster, please let either myself, Silverhawk, or David "Fearless Leader" know