Crossing Border Thailand/cambodia With A Bike Not Registered Under My Name

Discussion in 'Cambodia Motorcycle Trip Report Forums' started by Azoulay, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Hi Friends,

I plane a trip to Cambodia with a bike not registered under my name, which documents would I need to cross Thailand/Cambodia border successfully.

The Green Book registered owner is ready to help by signing the necessary papers.

At present, i have:
    -my passeport
    -my Thai driving license
    -the Green Book of the bike under the name of the third person

What else should I need ?

Thanks in advance for your helpful answer. I have the same question for Thailand/Laos border crossing.

Keep the Power On.

LPA

2. Hi Friends,

Again me, sorry to bother but I am preparing my trip to Cambodia still with this bike not registered under my name.
    Some of you told me I need a Power of Attorney signed by the owner & a signed copy of his/her ID card or passeport, together with the bike Green Book, my documents (passeport and Thai driving license)

Thus, I went to the Transport & Land Department near where I leave (Cha am) and the Officer told me that I need a passeport for the bike as well, is it through where to get it when the bike is registered in Bangkok.

If the production of such would be mandatory, should I show up the bike while demanding the document ?

For the bike, as well, should I print the plate number on a black and white sticker with the translation on the Thai Bike ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Keep the power on

NB: please find here attached the famous Power of Attorney to

Attached Files: