D-Tracker Cheap Parts

Nov 7, 2007
Just wanted to share my accident experience. I scratched the side of the D-Tracker, front and back panels, bent the handlebar, scratched the left mirror, front light, front fender, gear pedal, clutch lever, flashers, and a few other items.

The item list the dealer assembled was about 15 pieces long. The real shocker was the price: 2500 Baht. Each part cost anywhere from 75 (clutch lever) to 500 Baht (front light).

I got the premium insurance which has a 5000 Bht deductible. I have to say now that if you get it for accident damage, it's hardly worth it unless you manage to total the bike. The upside is: Amazingly cheap parts!

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hi nikster,
Yes i had to replace my light from a Stone Break and was pleasantly surprised at the Price. Also it is Great to be able to walk in and Buy a Part when you need it!!! The Joys of Having a New Bike Made in Thailand :D
I had to Order New Parts for My Yamaha Raid from Singapore when i needed them and then had to Wait ages sometimes for them to arrive at a Unpleasant Cost!!! :cry: