Dinner in CNX with GT Riders

Discussion in 'Touring Northern Thailand - Trip Reports Forum' started by Franz, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Dear all in CNX, I would like to invite GT Riders for a nice dinner at Eung Peung Jan Pah Restaurant behind Carrefour on Sunday 27th of July at 19:00. I will cover food, beer and softdrinks, Whiskey you have to bring/pay yourself. Eung Peung (new location) is easy to reach, just after the Carrefour turn left, at the fist intersection left again, pass Carrefour on the backside until you reach a T-junction and turn right, 200 meters Eung Peung is on the left side. I'll reserve a big table there. Please post an answer who will come so I can get the right amount reserved.

2. PICO-PICO

PICO-PICO Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What a great idea, Franz,

I would come up to CMX only to meet the GTRiders.
    was looking for an excuse anyhow, but it´s too close to my departure to Europe, which you facilitated.

Cheers to all of you !!
    Pico

3. BignTall

BignTall Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Franz - A generous offer, hats off to you. I'll pollute the waters with you gents if I can change a planned ride. I'll let you know.

Thanks again.

4. BignTall

BignTall Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Morning weather looking prime so off for a ride. Should be back Monday evening, if you're still around and bored give us a ring.

Enjoy.

5. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +827 / 0 / -0
    Well "Happy Go Lucky" & I enjoyed ourselves dining out with Franz. You guys sure missed a good night out - excellent food 'n drink. What happened to you all?
    340419866_myRSc-M.
    340419893_yreK2-M.

Thank you very much Franz. Meow & I enjoyed your company & hospitality immensely.

6. wy1001

wy1001 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i'm so sorry. Stay now in europe and can not come. Must wait until end of the year. Hope next time to participate.

7. Pikey

Pikey www.tbbtours.com

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Franz,

Sorry to have missed you this time but I was on a prior engagement that day with Bungy which involved a LOT of red wine. Therefore, I was in no state to attempt to ride/drive into town by the evening. I'd like to catch you on your next trip to CNX and if it ties in with my work rota, maybe do a daytrip or two together.

Cheers,

Pikey.

8. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Dear all, no problem at all, will do another one next time in CNX. Enjoyed David's and Meow's company very much, new location is also great. Justin, Mark & Pikey, hope to see u next time around. Cheers, Franz