Dinner New Years day.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Franz Eastern Seaboard is in town & wants to meet local Cnx GT Riders.
He has suggested dinner at Euang Peung Janpah on Klong Cholprathan Road.
When: Tuesday 1st Jan 2008.
Time: 8pm.
Please post here asap if you want to join to confirm nos. & book a table.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Captain_Slash wrote: Where is that I have never heard of it and what sort of food do they do,ie Western or just Thai?
It's brilliant Thai food Capt, but I'm sure you can rise to the occasion. Franz specifically asked for you to be invited & come. So make sure you do - it will be worth it.

The location.
237801525-S.jpg

Go west on Huay Kaew to the canal road Klong Chonprathan & the Phu Come hotel intersection.
Turn left & head south down the canal road.
Go 880 metres from Huay Kaew, & Euang Peung Jan Pah is on the left, right on the corner of Nimmamhaemin Soi 6. (Soi 6 goes through to Warm Up.)
No sign in English, but you wont miss it, a big open air pub & restaurant, right on the corner.

We've got a table for 12 booked & I've got 14 "confirmed" already.
Franz
Mark & Dtai
Dave & Tim
Ian & Long
David Lek
Tim MV Agusta Rider from Singapore
Robert Heikel
David Unk & Meow
Rhodie & Richard?
So it looks like we need to "upgrade" already.
Anyone else?

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Had a great time. Always good to get together with friends. Thanks Franz for you generosity. Nice to see you again and have a little chat. Hopefully we can get together again soon. :D

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Dear All, first of all, I must apologise for being "quiet" for so long, had had some serious troubles on my job but didn't tell anyone that my relation was going bust at the same time, so I tried to avoid any PC and internet for these 2 weeks. I thank you all for coming, next time I will organise in a better way, didn't tell at last that everyone must order by/for himself, next time I will do in another restaurant where a buffet should do the trick. It was a pleasure to meet everybody of you !!!!! Sorry Colin that I didn't make it on the X'mas run but I will try to do another one at Songkran. I hope that all of you got back in one piece, it didn't last that long, some of us still lowering the alcohol levels, while me trying to keep it up......Now it's back to work, yuk, and mails coming in by the hundreds.....Thanks once more & see you soon again, Franz

One more thing, DAVID many many Thanks for making reservations & helping to get us all together !!!!!!!!!

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Franz,

A belated thanks from me, Kat and the nipper for your generosity and indeed, it was a fine night.

Sorry to hear about your troubles and I hope you overcome them quickly. If it all gets a bit intense, don't fret, just run out the door and jump on the bike for a few hours :wink:

Hope to see you again soon.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Hi Pikey & Colin, got it sorted already, first my second half went out the door in an instant, then I followed on the bike for a small weekend run.
Was a pleasure in meeting you, will be in CNX next time from 21. to 24.02., see you then !! B.rgds, Franz

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Franz
Richard & I enjoyed meeting you and getting together with everyone again.
I will post pix of the evenining in the next few days.
I was unaware we were guests and left a note with the Guv'nor chipping in for our share.
Sorrry to hear of your tribulations - you wore it lightly on the night.
Do ge in touch when you are in BKK.
ATB
Rhodie

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
John & Richard, seeing forward to meeting you in Bangkok soon, Richard you really have an amazing dad who supports you in each and every activity !!
Happy Feet, next invitation coming up either in February or in March, see you then !! Rgds, FR

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
FranzCptSlashLR.jpg

Captain Slash & Franz

RosiiDaiBenLR.jpg

Mark Rossi & Dai with webmeister Ben

DavePikeyDaveLR.jpg

David, Pikey & David

TimTimLR.jpg

Tim who rode his MV Augusta up from Singers with Tim who rides an equally exotically well tricked-out CB1300

ThimKatLR.jpg

GTR Ladies - Thim & Kat

DaveRobertIanLR.jpg

David, Robert & Ian

FranzCptSlashRichardLR.jpg

Capt Slash, Franz & Richard

IanDavidLR.jpg

Ian & The Guv'nor

MeowLongLR.jpg

Miss Meow & Khun Long

DavidMeowLR.jpg

David & The Boss + the keys