Ducati in Thailand

CeiDuc

Dec 15, 2009
This is what a guy (ME) who is 6'4" looks like on a 999. It does look kind off small, but I had planned to buy a Hypermotard 1100S EVO and it was just plain too small.

YeahBaby.jpg

CeiDuc

Dec 15, 2009
Well, some more carbon arrived at my home in Thailand. I'll post up some photos once they are fitted. My wife says that they are excellent quality. Check out http://www.khattiyasurin.com/chaemmuang ... outus.html

CARBON FIBER
1. Front Guard (999R)
2. Ram Air Tube Covers
3. Front Sprocket Cover
4. Rear Hugger
5. Muffler Cover
6. Tank Protector
7. Vertical Cylinder belt cover
8. Oil cooler surround
9. Key Protector
10. Nose Air Deflector Trims (Pair)
11. Tank Protector

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Great News if True and I can't Wait to Buy One!!! Some People have had Negative Comments about Having a Factory in Thailand? If anyone has been on a tour of the Triumph Factory or Meet the English managers who run their Factory here I think You worries would be Dispelled? Quality Control and the Factory Process is Top Notch and World Standard!
I would Guess that most of the Ducati Development and Engine Construction will still be done in Italy, Assembly and some other Manufacturing done here?

Oct 17, 2006
Personally i doubt it will happen and it wont benefit consumers here unless they do it same as Kawasaki and not the Triumph fiasco .
my next bike will probably be a Kawasaki W800 alongside my Monster S4 as i reckon kawasaki will sell it for 400,000 Baht undercutting Triumph Bonnie by a decent margin.