Enduro Sonkran Adventure Video 2013

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
What is the best way to escape the water war in town during Sonkran, take your bike and take it for a spin around the mountains of Northern Thailand.
This time we took our bikes direction Mae Wang and started exploring more around this area, luckily we could find some nice new terrain. I only took a few photos with my handy and they are not worse sharing, so here the video to this episode. Hope You enjoy watching....Cheers

jsbkk

Dec 13, 2010
Yup, really enjoyed. Good riding skills. Liked the video editing too. Keep it up!

Jun 28, 2010
The buckets of water and especially the ice water are quite welcome out on the dirt bike this time of the year.

First day of Songkran we joined some Thais in the river,riding gear an all, in Ob Khan NP after a hot dusty day on the dirt....lovely :)

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
OMG, you got me, I didn't wear glove....grrrrhhhhhh. As George was installing his flat side carb on his XR, I took mine for a spin around the lake and forgot my gloves. But I already forgot my hair in some saloon a while ago, so does it really matter? How are You big boss, haven't seen You for long

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
Cruising;289469 wrote: The buckets of water and especially the ice water are quite welcome out on the dirt bike this time of the year.

First day of Songkran we joined some Thais in the river,riding gear an all, in Ob Khan NP after a hot dusty day on the dirt....lovely :)
Yes, that's absolutely the best

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
saxonator;289484 wrote: OMG, you got me, I didn't wear glove....grrrrhhhhhh. As George was installing his flat side carb on his XR, I took mine for a spin around the lake and forgot my gloves. But I already forgot my hair in some saloon a while ago, so does it really matter? How are You big boss, haven't seen You for long
Rudi, glad it was only a short spin. Ha Ha. I'm doing well, a good high season. just a bit sore right now from getting knocked off the Versys by a Scooby. Grrh!:mad:

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
Well you know, things like that happen, lucky it wasn't a rhino hitting you there

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
brian_bkk;289530 wrote: Great video.. Nice way to spend Songkran..

We had to do it the hard way in Soi Cowboy ;-)

https://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/showthread.php/38243-Seriously-how-much-fun-will-it-be-over-Songkran

Have to admit would have rather been on the trails

Cheers
Brian
Looks like you had a lot of fun during Sonkran, not that I hate it, but too many drunks and lunatics out there, so I'll skip it, if my son let me....
On the other side it was so damn hot, that I was soaked from the sweat and tears