F1 at the X-Centre

Ally

Dec 13, 2007
Ian

You said Sunday 29 April ...

I have a yellow post-it on my wall, to come along to the x-centre on the 29 April, for the last couple of weeks already!

Now I wonder if you mean March ? I guess I have now missed the Sunday 29 March :x ??

Ally

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Sorry Ally it was March and i believe it was a mistake By David? I never Posted any Dates Just Times and I never noticed the Date until you pointed it Out? Anyway You Missed Nothing, Both the First Races were Rubbish and Not Worth Watching :twisted: Especially the Malaysian Fiasco where they only did 1/2 a Race. After the Continuous Rule Changes over the years mostly to Hobble the Great Michael Schumacher I feel they have Finally Managed to Completely Ruin Formula 1. I will give it another Try but I am really coming to My Limit on it! :roll:

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Ian Bungy wrote: Sorry Ally it was March and i believe it was a mistake By David? I never Posted any Dates Just Times and I never noticed the Date until you pointed it Out?
Oops my mistake alright & a bit of a clanger. Just like the bloody races so far! And to think I stayed up till 2AM in Oz to watch a late night reply of the Malaysian F1, deliberately avoiding any results beforehand so it would not spoil my fun. :shock: What a waste! :evil:

Ally

Dec 13, 2007
Well you guys just let me know when you think it's worth sitting around Ian's big screen & I want to come along and watch it !

I think it's a good idea for a few socials now & again.

Ally

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
The Chinese Formula 1 is Tomorrow Sunday 19th and will start on Star Sports at 1pm with Race Day, Race Start is Live at 13:45. 8) It will be showing at the X-Centre for any One Who happens to be out in the Mae Rim Area at that Time :wink: