Forma Adventure boots.

Oct 20, 2012
I will be ordering a pair
I am a UK 8 or EU 42'
I will be ordering without having a chance to try them will I need to make them any bigger?

Mar 30, 2010
jimbobs;299946 wrote: I will be ordering a pair
I am a UK 8 or EU 42'
I will be ordering without having a chance to try them will I need to make them any bigger?
If you are joining the Kawa event.. Just drop in to Paddock and try them on.
I personally would not buy online with out trying them on.. At least in a shop near you and order online if cheaper.

Even Alpinestar shoe size various between the different models.
I can be from a 10 to an 11 depending on the model with the same brand..

Cheers
Brian

Mar 30, 2010
Decided to keep my SIDI Adventure Boots for the Versys rides and use the Forma Adventure Boots for the KLX Enduro rides
Rides to Lao etc.. as more comfy.

Decided to go back to the SIDI Adventure boots and keep these as Spares..

Had a couple of rides where I kicked something and really felt it go through the boot and my foot.
Then last weekend at the Kawasaki training.. going over a rocky part of the track and lost my balance..
Put my foot down awkwardly and nearly twisted my ankle.. The ankle Support was always a concern when I compared this to the SIDI boots.
Not only the Support but the strength of the boot around the ankle.. Next time you can compare the two.. Do so and you will see what I mean.

They are a good boot.. Some may say.. Don't use them on more technical rides.. But you don't always know when and how technical it will be.
Something that was easy last time may be cut up or washed out next time.

Will keep these as spares or visitors.

Cheers
Brian