Genuine Kawasaki KLX/D-Tracker service manual available

bulshy

Sep 22, 2009
I have just brought over from the UK the Genuine Kawasaki service manual (in English) for the 2009 KLX/D-Tracker 250 models.
The manual covers the European, Thai & Indonesian variants with the following frame numbers:

KLX250S9F: Beginning Frame number JKALX250S#DA00001 onwards,
or Beginning Frame number JKALX250SSDA00548 onwards,
or Beginning Frame number LX250S-A00540 onwards.
(note: # this digit in the frame number changes from one machine to another).

KLX250V9F Beginning Frame number: LX250V-A00832 onwards.

In case anyone doesn't know, this is the manual which the Kawasaki mechanics use (or should use!) when they service/repair your bike.
It covers every detail right down to the last nut/bolt/washer.... an indispensable tool for the DIY mechanic!

This manual cost me over £80 Sterling (around 4,000 Thai Baht) and I would like to recoup some of my outlay by offering a photocopy of it to fellow KLX/D-tracker owners.
It won't be cheap however, as the manual runs to over 550 pages and the cheapest shop for photocopying I know is 2 Baht per page (unless I can negotiate a bulk discount). With postage to anywhere in Thailand I will need to ask 2,000 baht per copy (again, if I can get a deal on the photocopying I will reduce the price accordingly).
If anyone is interested please email me directly to: [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]
Right, off to check my valve clearances now.....

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
bulshy wrote: I have just brought over from the UK the Genuine Kawasaki service manual (in English) for the 2009 KLX/D-Tracker 250 models.
The manual covers the European, Thai & Indonesian variants with the following frame numbers:

KLX250S9F: Beginning Frame number JKALX250S#DA00001 onwards,
or Beginning Frame number JKALX250SSDA00548 onwards,
or Beginning Frame number LX250S-A00540 onwards.
(note: # this digit in the frame number changes from one machine to another).

KLX250V9F Beginning Frame number: LX250V-A00832 onwards.

In case anyone doesn't know, this is the manual which the Kawasaki mechanics use (or should use!) when they service/repair your bike.
It covers every detail right down to the last nut/bolt/washer.... an indispensable tool for the DIY mechanic!

This manual cost me over £80 Sterling (around 4,000 Thai Baht) and I would like to recoup some of my outlay by offering a photocopy of it to fellow KLX/D-tracker owners.
It won't be cheap however, as the manual runs to over 550 pages and the cheapest shop for photocopying I know is 2 Baht per page (unless I can negotiate a bulk discount). With postage to anywhere in Thailand I will need to ask 2,000 baht per copy (again, if I can get a deal on the photocopying I will reduce the price accordingly).
If anyone is interested please email me directly to: [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]
Right, off to check my valve clearances now.....

Bulshy
That's a good offer to help fellow riders.
If you check out some "professional" photocopy / printing shops it should be well under a baht a page for copying books & that will bring the price way down.

bulshy

Sep 22, 2009
Only the KLX is sold in the UK (there's no D-Tracker) and it is fuel injected. However this manual covers both bikes and as I stated previously it covers ALL European, Thai & Indonesian varients.

If a few people are interested I will have a trawl around Pattaya and try to get the book copied at a better (cheaper) rate than that offered by the photocopier shops.
Cheers.