Get something chromed in CM?

KenYam

Nov 2, 2007
Any luck finding a chromer in CNX ? Any chance of posting this location as I am sure many people could use this info including me.

Cheers Ken F

Jul 20, 2005
I been slaking off and have not even gone where Pikey suggested.
so, that puts me in the same column are the rest of us.
I want to get some wheels chromed.
Keep you eyes open and I will do the same.

Feb 5, 2007
I use a shop near the old Lampum Rd and the intersecting road that runs to the airport. If heading toward the airport, it is stuck down a little side soi past the Ford tractor dealer. I can drive around CM, but aside from loh Kroh do not know the name of a single road.

Quality is not great, and you have to insist on good work. They do not copper or nickel plate first but simply a one step chrome process.

Richie knows this shop as well and more likely to know the name of the road

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Hoghead wrote: I use a shop near the old Lampum Rd and the intersecting road that runs to the airport. If heading toward the airport, it is stuck down a little side soi past the Ford tractor dealer. I can drive around CM, but aside from loh Kroh do not know the name of a single road.

Quality is not great, and you have to insist on good work. They do not copper or nickel plate first but simply a one step chrome process.

Richie knows this shop as well and more likely to know the name of the road
From the description, it sounds like the place where I had the pipes on my Norton done and to be honest, I was not impressed. Cheap at about 1500 THB for 2 downpipes & silencers but had some bubbling after only a couple of months. I'd think Richie or his Dad Mike would know of a better quality outfit if one indeed exists....

Cheers,

Pikey.