GT Rider BBQ Chiang Mai Bike Week

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
From the lovely Long, Mrs "Bungy": BBQ cost 200 baht ahead. BBQ sticks, salads, bread rolls ++ "as much as you can eat."

Should be a good time to meet other people & riders.

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
ajahnlau wrote: Dec.5th is the King's birthday,will bars be serving for CM bike week?
I asked a girl in BKK

"Taksin can not, now no Taksin. no problem"...

Don't know if that will apply in CM tho...

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
daewoo wrote: [quote quote=ajahnlau]Dec.5th is the King's birthday,will bars be serving for CM bike week?
I asked a girl in BKK

"Taksin can not, now no Taksin. no problem"...

Don't know if that will apply in CM tho...
Tawandang is closed in Cnx that night = "happy-go-lucky" has a night off & is very happy & will be at Bungy's barbie too.
My guess is most places of entertainment will be requested to closed that night.

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
Hi David, just to confirm, me and Nan will be there. We are driving up from Bangkok early in the week.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Will be there too, maybe my better half will join. Peter Dougal will come with me. Silverhawk are you coming too ?? Would like to pay up the B 5k as promised :lol: . Hopefully I can finish the SRX until tomorrow night, so it will be my first short ride on her. Engine's already done and mounted just sorting out one more electrical problem and fitting the oilcooler & fill her up with oild 'n' petrol............
Cheers & see you at Bungy's on Saturday, Franz

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Just to confirm, I will be coming maybe with the 51% shareholder.

Marco is coming as well.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Well there goes the neighborhood. you may have to come get me guys I'm lost nothing new in that :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oct 17, 2006
i am leaving Pattaya Midday friday ,should arrive CM Midday Saturday .Have not booked a hotel yet as I am told lots of rooms available due to no High season.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
ray23 wrote: Well there goes the neighborhood. you may have to come get me guys I'm lost nothing new in that :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ray

Where you stay in CM? you riding with GPS? it's actually easy t go there as it's all strait out from CM twards to mae Rim.

Now i remember you stay in that same hotel where the bike week is,,,
my GPS is in my bike now so i cant give you coordinates,, im sure Ian has them.

If nothing else i can come and fetch you guys around 2pm

give me a call in sometime in friday when you arrive and maybe i can send you Coordinates later if you havent got them sooner form here

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
For the gadget addicts

The X-Centre
N18 55.319 E98 55.462

Mr & Mrs Bungy
Please add on
1. Steve King & son, up from Pattaya on a Harley. Steve's a long time mate of mine from my Bkk days 25+ years ago.
2. Mark & Nikki who just did Vietnam on a Harley.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Ally, I think Mr. & Mrs. Bungy would be most happy in seeing you there too as will be all fellow riders............. :lol: :D :wink: .......see u today, cheers, FR