GT Rider Maps

Hi all ...Before i headed to Nrth Thailand i purchased a set of Gt Riders maps...They proved to be invaluable and a necessity i found....I would suggest if you are thinking of riding the North get a set....Regards Dok

:thumbup: Thanks for the approval.

There's a lot of time & effort in compiling an accurate bikers map & positive feedback is always much appreciated.

As mine are used always by different people/visitors I think it is time I get myself another set as they are very handy and I hate the GPS systems while riding. David u can prepare for me one of each of your latest maps. Can get it during any weekend either at a brekkie or dinner. Cheers, Franz

Definitely the best maps around. I always use them and advise others to do the same.

By the way David, is there a Nan province map anywhere in the future?

Dougal;272291 wrote: Definitely the best maps around. I always use them and advise others to do the same.

By the way David, is there a Nan province map anywhere in the future?

The Nan map is still in the queue with a dummy set up, but that's how it was at the beginning of the year. Ho Hum. Had a few too many distractions so far this year.

Never mind, gives you the excuse to ride on over there and enjoy yourself and the perfect weather will be here before you know it.

Back