GT Rider Up Country Dinner # 29 - Chiang Khong

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Its very hard to plan anything in advance atm, because the situation changes so quick, the timing of this covid outbreak could not of come at a worse time with all the holidays and people travelling out of their provinces, the rules are changing daily from province to province.
Funny about the timing isn't it? No coincidence there! Stop Testing and it will disappear. I am sure it has always been here just nobody was Tested so nobody was any the Wiser! All totally over the Top Population control! World has lost the Plot! I am impressed how they somehow managed to get nearly all the Countries in the world to play along with it though! Rebranding a Annual Disease as a Pandemic, Classic!

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Funny about the timing isn't it? No coincidence there! Stop Testing and it will disappear. I am sure it has always been here just nobody was Tested so nobody was any the Wiser! All totally over the Top Population control! World has lost the Plot! I am impressed how they somehow managed to get nearly all the Countries in the world to play along with it though! Rebranding a Annual Disease as a Pandemic, Classic!

Yeah well the less said the better I guess or we all become depressed and annoyed.
Eventually it will sort itself out one way or another & we will have to adapt to the new system, whatever it is.
Hopefully we still be able to just get on our bikes & go for a ride somewhere friendly & enjoyable without everyone whingeing.

I'm seriously looking forward to the May dinner in Rak Thai.