GT-Riders new house party

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Franz-

You were the perfect host, and the food and drink were EXCELLANT AND PLENTIFUL!!!!!!! :lol:

I great assortment of personalities, stories, and shared friendship. Thanks again. :D

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Franz
Yes indeed an excellent night, with a high standard - first class food & drinks.

691768949_vPJxc-M.jpg

I certainly enjoyed myself - a HUGE THANK YOU to Franz for the wonderful & generous hospitality.

The gang
691768958_aiWnT-M.jpg

691768907_KWjeT-M.jpg

Thank you once again Franz. Twas a good night had by all.

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Franz,

Brilliant afternoon! Thanks for all your hard work and effort to put on a great party.
It was wonderful to see you again! Even SWMBO and HWILTBO were really happy to see you. In fact they complained to me as to why we left so early! Would have loved to stay but had a crack of dawn get up for the trip home.
Oh sorry, for Dave Unk's benefit: "crack of dawn" is when the sun comes up.
Dave, thanks for the bike pants and photos. Much appreciated.

As usual it was a privilege, honour and my pleasure in assaulting your beer stock and fantastic food.
It was also great to meet up with some of the guys again and to meet the new faces.
Thanks Buddy. All the best. See you in a month or so.

Oct 17, 2006
Franz,
we had wonderful talks,
a lot of spine-crawling jokes from Peter almost painfully amplified by hair-raising answers by Marco.
These guys are perfect stand-up comedians.
Most enjoyable indeed.

Thanks a million

Pico

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Couple of points Franz:

1. I think I was holding the wrong monkey.

2. Who's the bum on the end without shoes in the 'Gang' picture?

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Hi guys, once more many thanks for coming & enjoying.
Peter, the Bum without shoes ? Someone with fair hair I guess ? With a SWMBO & SWILTBO maybe ?? You should have carried me you mean ?? That would have broken your arms I guess. :wink:
Anyway, we will be riding together in week 50 to what I really look very very much forward too already !!!!
Cheers, Franz

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Okki boys & Girls

I know i have been quet on this topic,, i had so much fun in CM and unfortunet accident as well so now i have time to post my action pictures from the party

Franz it was as always so much fun to meet you and rest of the CM guys, lots of talking and listen each other winding every one's up...

So here we go and enjoy
IMG_2354.jpg

Venue
IMG_2355.jpg

Host, more or less sober in this stage...
IMG_2356.jpg

ofcourse there mst be Somtam Lady???
IMG_2357.jpg

Food has covers alredy so i dont touch the subject
IMG_2358.jpg

bikes, WE came with the Car,, :cry:
IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

Now the conversations are starting to develop.....
IMG_2364.jpg

Oh, sorry, almost forgot,, there was biker wifes and lady in the far right came by her self with the bike,,,,
IMG_2365.jpg

Hi david was nice to see you again and thanx for all guidance and advice, especially where to find good clinic,,,
IMG_2367.jpg

Auke,, not tired... :wink:
IMG_2369.jpg

Bob had to leave early as next day he took his friend to sightsceen around CM,,
IMG_2370.jpg

This guy is start to be ready for winding some one up
IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

Dougal just sold his lighter to Franz for few pennies.
IMG_2377.jpg

(Lady in Skirt)She was taking care of dougals boy while adults had a few too many too drink,,(Why i never had suck a good looking baby sitter,, when i was in diapers)
IMG_2381.jpg

Then these guys got great idea,, lets try to take down few airplanes,,,
IMG_2383.jpg

DID we got that plain????
IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

Dougal is looking for his shoes
IMG_2387.jpg

IT WAS THIS BIG FISH WHAT I GOT
IMG_2388.jpg

You dont belive me?? face say's it all
IMG_2390.jpg

These two,, they where cracking each other whole night, no matter what was the topic

Great party it was,,,See you guys i few weeks again when i come back CM to pick my bike up

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Marco, Dougal never sold the lighter to me, I just took it, he then started whining but I complained to him that the lighter's not even full it's not worth even a Baht so I gave him some Satang which he in the end forgot. Don't tell his SWMBO otherwise he'll get a beating for this.............. :p , cheers, FR

Jurgen

Subscribed
Oct 23, 2009
www.chopard.org
Hello Franz, I did confirm my call and presence ... on the wrong (former) post! So, here you have it again, with my great pleasure to be with you and other GTR on Saturday. I will be alone as GF is "on duty".

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
No Jurgen you did right the first time, this post is from the party held in 2009, anyway, will update the list in the GTR/SSR-houseparty post, cheers, Franz